In the whole world, When you go for a job or admission in any international and national company They demand CV from you. Many Candidates do not know about what is the difference between CV and Resume? Most of the people don’t know what is CV(Curriculum Vitae) and Resume and do not know about the difference between the CV(Curriculum Vitae) and Resume. In this article, I will tell you about the difference between CV and Resume.
What is CV?
CV stands for Curriculum Vitae which means the course of life. CV is a detailed document that highlights all your professional and academic records. Basically, a CV includes information about your Works experience, Awards, and Achievements, Qualifications, Research products, and Publications of your work.
CV is a lengthy document that is almost 3-7 pages.
How to write a CV:
To write a CV, Must include these points mentioned below:
- Include your name, Father’s name.
- Mention your contact numbers.
- Give detail about your Academic Record and Qualification.
- Mention your professional experience.
- Mention Relevant Skills.
- Write Awards and Honours you get.
- Include Relevant Publications and Presentation.
- List your Professional Association and Affiliations
Make Your CV easy to read:
1st time Reader takes only almost 20 seconds to scan your CV. If your CV makes a good impression on him. Then he will read your CV closely and personally.
To make your CV looks Good:
If you want your CV to look good and create a good impression on the reader Must follow the mentioned points below:
- Use that Font that is easy to read and simple.
- Use Black font.
- Try to write short sentences and break the blocks of text.
- For listing Information Use Bullet points.
- Avoid more Pictures
- Keep the tone formal
- Spare a lot of white space
- Avoid Abbreviations
- Use headings
- Keep Your CV on only 2-3 pages
To know more about CV(Curriculum Vitae)./ Create your CV by clicking on the link below:
What is a Resume?
A resume is a 1-page document that presents the key factors about your Qualification, Professional Experience, Skills, and Educational background, etc. A resume is a document created and used by a person to present their Educational and Professional Record, background, and Skills. It can be used for a variety of reasons. One of the most reasons to create a resume is to secure his/ her Employments and Jobs. A resume is necessary to get Job everywhere in any national or international Company.
How to write a resume:
For getting Job you must have a good looking resume. 1st of all you have to create a good looking resume. You can make your resume yourself online or you have to make it from the professional resume maker.
Follow these points to write a resume:
- Add your name and a Single Photo of yourself.
- Add Contact Details
- Write about your education and from which institute.
- List here skills you have.
- List your Professional and Work Experience.
- Write your achievements and awards.
- Include your habits and favorite sports
- Must add a cover letter to your resume.
- Write there about your E-mail Address.
To know more about Resume Click on the link below:
Difference Between CV and Resume:
Basically, CV and Resume are similar. Because these are the documents that summarize your professional history, Achievements, Skills, and Educational Record.
The difference between CVand Resume (these two documents)is the length of the documents. CV(Curriculum Vitae are mostly used to apply for academic programs, Fellowships, Research, or teaching positions. If you want to get a teaching job You have to create your CV professionally about your academic record and Qualification. Whereas on the other hand, a resume is used to apply for a job in the public or private sector which is often referred to as an industry. If you want to get a job in any company or industry then you need to have a resume.
Read Also: Top Competitive Exams for Pakistani Students
Read Also: Tips to focus on study for exams