Ehsaas Scholarship Program is a fully-funded Scholarship Program for Students. The Committee of Ehsaas Scholarships has approved 6.53 Billion Pakistani Rupees for the Students who need Scholarships. Under this Ehsaas Scholarship Program, Scholarships will be awarded to 2,00,000 (02 Lack) deserving Students. And the 50% Quota is reserved for Female Students. [Govt Jobs in National Aerospace Science and Technology 2021]
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Program 2021:
These Scholarships will not only cover Tuition fees But a Monthly Stipend will also be provided to Scholars. These are the need Based Scholarships. Students from all over Pakistan can apply for these Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for these Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Newly Admitted Students of Fall Session 2021 in Public Sector Universities recognized by HEC (Higher Education Commission).
- Deserving Students from Low-Income Families.
- The Students who get admissions on a merit basis.
- The Student Should Study that Programs that are allowed by HEC.
- If Students avails of any other Scholarship from any source are not Eligible for that Scholarship Program.
- Students in Affiliated Colleges are not Eligible.
- Self-Supporting Students are not Eligible.
- Students with ADP (02 Years Program) are not eligible.
Characteristics of This Scholarship Program:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend of 4000 Pakistani Rupees.
- Preference will be given to Special Students.
- Students who belong to underprivileged Areas are getting Preference.
How to Apply for these Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021?
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online by Clicking on the link below
APPLY NOW ONLINE
- After Applying Online, Must Submit your Application along with the following required documents at your University’s Financial Aid Office.
- No need to submit an Application directly at HEC or BISP Office.
- The last date to Apply for this Scholarship Program is 31 December 2021.
Required Documents While Applying:
- Applicants CNIC/B-form
- Copy of Guardian CNIC
- Salary Slip of Guardian
- If Guardian is Labor/Shopkeeper then write it on Judiciliary form of Rs 50 per.
- Copies of last 06 Month Utility Bills
- Copy of Medical Bills
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House Front Elevation.