The Government of Punjab and the Department of Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project announce the latest Govt Jobs Opportunities for Eligible and Interested Candidates. Both Male and Female Capable Candidates can apply for these Jobs. [Assistant Program Officer Jobs in PMDFC]
Govt Jobs in Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project:
Following Job Vacancies are offered by the Government of Punjab in collaboration with World Bank for the Qualified and Eligible Candidates.
- Master’s degree in Public or Social Policy, Public Administration, Business, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Management from any HEC recognized local or foreign university.
- Minimum 12 Years of Working Experience in any Public or Private Sector Organization.
- 03 Years of Experience as a senior manager in any Public or Private sector organization.
- Excellent Report Writing and Presentation Skills.
- The Maximum Age limit for these govt jobs is 35-65 Years.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online by Clicking on the Link Below
APPLY NOW ONLINE
- You can also Apply Offline by Submitting an Application form along with CV, Education Certificates, CNIC, latest Photographs through Post or Courier at the given Address
Address: Punjab Tourism for economic growth Project, Planning and Development Board, 175-A Scotch Corner upper Mall Lahore.
- The Last Date to Apply for these Govt Jobs is 13 January 2022.
- Only Short-Listed Candidates will be called for Interviews.
- Incomplete and Late submitted Applications will not be Entertained.