Higher Education Commission HEC announces the Scholarships for MS/MPhil and Ph.D. program to study in the World’s top-ranked universities. HEC Overseas Scholarships are offered in the selected fields whereas MPhil/MS Scholarships are offered in Engineering Technology. The scholarship will be awarded for the fall 2021 or Spring 2021 Session in HEC identified top-ranked universities of the best countries. [Jobs in NUML Islamabad]
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Overseas Scholarships:
- The Applicant should be the nationality holder of Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK).
- For Ph.D. Scholarships, The Candidate must have the minimum qualification MPhil, MS, or ME before the Closing Date.
- For the Scholarship of MS or Mphil in Engineering and Technology Program, The Candidate must have a minimum of 16 Years of Education and Should be registered from the National Technology Council (NTC) Pakistan.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 in the Semester System or 1st Division in the Annual System.
- Age Requirement: 40 years for full-time regular Faculty Members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the Public Sector R and D organization registered with Pakistan Council of Science and Technology (PCST).
- Maximum 35 Years for all Others.
- The Candidate must not be availing of any other Scholarships from HEC.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 70% marks on the HEC Aptitude Test (HAT). HEC will consider the best HAT score for the last two years for short-listing purposes.
HEC Aptitude Test (HAT):
Education Testing Council (ETC) Pakistan will conduct the HEC Aptitude Test in the 2nd week of June (Tentatively). For More Information about the Test, You can visit their Official Website by Clicking on the link HERE
How to Submit Application:
- Applications are required to submit an Online Application via HEC e-portal. You can Click Here to Apply
- Original online deposit slip OR ATM transfer slip of Rs 500/- (non–refundable) as application processing fee in favor of DG Finance, HEC must be uploaded on HEC e-portal. The fee can be deposited in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad Pakistan through any bank.
The Last Date to Apply for these Scholarships is 30 May 2021.
7 thoughts on “HEC announces Overseas Scholarships for MPhil, MS and PhD (2021).”
https://buytadalafshop.com/ – cheap generic cialis
http://buysildenshop.com/ – buy viagra where
20mg Levitra India
multiple erections per cialis daily use
furosemide tablets to buy
buy prednisone 30041 Lasomy Type II a.