The Government of Pakistan and the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MOITT) announce the latest Govt Job Opportunities for Eligible, Interested, and Qualified Candidates. Both Male and Female Interested Candidates can apply for these Jobs in Pakistan.[Latest Jobs in Planning and Development Board 2022]
Job Opportunities in MOITT 2022
Applications are invited for the following Job Opportunity in the Department of Information Technology and Telecommunication.
Director-General IT(MP-II Scale):
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related discipline from any HEC-recognized local or foreign university.
- Minimum 10 Years of Working Experience in a relevant field.
- The Candidate should have excellent knowledge about emerging technologies such as cloud computing, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, Big Data, etc.
- Understanding of Privacy and Security in the digital ecosystem.
- The Maximum Age limit for these Jobs is 62 Years.
How to Apply for these Job Opportunities in MOITT?
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link below
APPLY NOW ONLINE
- An incomplete application will not be considered.
- The Last Date to Apply for these Jobs is 04 July 2022.
- Only Short-Listed Candidates will be invited for Interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissable for Candidates.