Jobs in Armed Forces:
The Armed forces postgraduate medical institute announced the latest jobs. Institute offered vacancies of Stenotypist (BPS-14), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Laboratory Assistant (BPS-07), Cook (BPS-02), Naib Qasid (BPS-1). Both male and female candidates can apply for jobs in the Armed forces. The applicant is informed to fulfill the eligibility criteria to focus on by the concerned authorities. (Jobs in Pakistan Telecommunication Authority)
Now we discuss the required jobs in Armed forces postgraduate medical institute.
Jobs in Armed Forces:
The vacancies of stenotypist are available. The required qualification for this Job is Intermediate and the Candidate must have a typing speed of 40 words per minute. The Applicant should have a basic knowledge of Computer. The job of stenotypist is only for the domicile holder of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. There is one post available for this job.
Lower-division Clerck (BPS-09):
The minimum qualification for the job of Lower-division Clerck is Matriculation. Matriculation is necessary for applying for this job. The candidate must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute. The domicile holder of Punjab, Sindh, or Balochistan is eligible to apply for this job. 2 Jobs for this Vacancy.
Laboratory Assistant (BPS-07):
The minimum required educational qualification for this Laboratory Assistant job is Matriculation with Science Subjects. The Applicants willing to apply for this job must have the Domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Candidate willing to get this job must have passed Primary. He/ She must have knowledge about cooking and have taste in hands. It is mandatory for the candidate to having experience of 2 years. The preference will be given to the citizens of Rawalpindi.
Naib Qasid (BPS-01):
For getting the Job of Naib Qasid, the Candidate must have the education of Primary. The Preference will be given to the citizens of the near area. There are 5 vacancies available for Naib Qasid.
Instructions to Follow:
- The Applicants have to submit Id Card, Academic certificates, experience certificate, and other required documents along with the Application form.
- The Application submitted after the due date can not be entertained.
- To apply for more than one job Candidate can apply with separate application forms.
- The Test and Interview of Candidates will be conducted after the completion of documents verification.
- In case of any misinterpretation, or providing wrong information, the Candidate will be rejected.
- The Qualified candidate has to pass the medical test.
- The Age limit for the applicants to apply is 15-15 years.
How to Apply:
You can submit your application form with your required documents to Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
The last date to apply for this job is 29 April 2021.