The Government of Pakistan and the Rawalpindi Cantonment Board (RCB) of Pakistan announce the latest Jobs in Rawalpindi for Eligible and Interested Candidates in Rawalpindi. Both Male and Female Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for these Jobs. [Jobs in NAB Govt Jobs 2021]
Jobs in Rawalpindi Cantonment Board 2021-Apply Now:
Rawalpindi Cantonment Board invites applications from the Eligible and Interested Candidates to fill up the following Posts in the Cantonment General Hospital, Rawalpindi on a purely Contract basis with a fixed salary Package decided by RCB on case to case basis.
MicroBiologist(02 Posts) :
- MBBS registered by Pakistan Medical Council (PMC).
- Fellowship in Relevant Field.
- Minimum 05 Years Experience in Relevant Field.
PCR Lab Incharge:
- BS MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician).
- 10 Years Experience in PCR LAB Management
Human Resource Management.
Molecular Technologist (04 Posts):
- BSc MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician).
- 03 Years Work Experience in PCR Lab with expertise in DNA/RNA Extraction, Documentation, and reporting of PCR results.
Phlebotomist (04 Posts):
- FA / FSc or Equivalent.
- 03 Years Work experience in PCR Lab.
How to Apply:
- You can Apply by Submitting the Application form along with the required documents at the Given Address.
Address: Office of Additional Cantonment Executive Officer, Cantonment General Hospital, Hospital Road Saddar, Rawalpindi.
Dead Line: The Last Date to Applying for the Jobs in Rawalpindi is 03 September 2021.
- Incomplete and Late Submitted Applications will not be entertained.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for Interviews.
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Copies of Academic Degrees
- Registration Certeficates
- 02 Passport Size Photographs
For More Details About Rawalpindi Cantonment Board and these Jobs in Rawalpindi CLICK HERE
Read the Advertisement below Carefully.