The Government of Pakistan and the Pakistan Navy announced the latest Jobs Opportunities for Eligible and Interested Candidates. By these Jobs you can join Pakistan Navy as a Commissioned Officer. Both Male and Female Candidates from all Pakistan can apply for these Jobs in Pakistan Navy.
Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet:
Following is the Eligibility Criteria for Candidates to Apply for these Commissioned Jobs.
- The Age of Civil Candidate should be 16.5-21 Years.
- The Age limit for Candidate who are in service of Army is 17-23 Years.
- The Height of Candidate should be Minimum 5 Feet and 04 Inches.
- The Candidate should have Matric or O-level degree with at least 60% Marks.
- The Candidate should have Intermediate or A-level degree with at least 60% Marks.
Candidates of O/A-Level should Submit Equivalence Certificate.
The Candidate who got 65% Marks in 1st Year of Intermediate can also Apply on the base of Hope Certificate.
How to Register Yourself?
- Interested Candidate can Register himself/herself Online by Clicking on the link below and Fullfilling the Registration form.
APPLY NOW ONLINE
- You can Also Apply by Filling the Registration form on the Official Website of Pakistan Navy
- Applications sent to Naval Headquarters will not be Entertained.
- The Last Date to Apply for these Jobs is 10 June 2022.
- Entrance test date will be intimated by respective PNR&SC through Official website.
- Computer based test/e-testing will be conducted in following subjects:
Academic test (English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge)
- The Candidates who pass this E-test will be Called for Medical, Physical Test and for Interview.
Physical Test Includes:
- Running_______1 Mile in 8.30 Minutes
- Pushups_______10 Reps in 02 Minutes
- Situps ________ 10 Reps in 02 Minutes
- Chinups_______02 Reps in 02 Minutes
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Test/ interviews at ISSB.
- Final Medical Examination will be held in the CMH Hospital or Naval Headquarters.
- Then Final Selection will be purely made on merit in Naval Headquarters.
Benefits of this Job:
- Free Medical treatment of Self, Family, and Parents.
- Family Accomodation (House) allowances after Marriage.
- 50% Concession on travel or Railways or Airways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University/ various professional institutions.
- Twice rejected by ISSB, GHQ.
- Withdrawn from any Training Institute of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Convicted by the court of law by offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit by an Armed forces Appeal Medical College.
- Submitting Tampered Original Academic Certificates.