Korean Global Scholarship Program announced the Scholarships for international students from all countries for the academic year of 2021-2022. Students from the whole world can apply for this Scholarship program announced by the Government of Korea. These are the fully-funded Scholarships for International Students for the Master’s or Ph.D. programs.
This is the best chance for international Students to avail it and study for free in the top universities of Korea. Korea is one of the leading countries related to education providing countries. The Korean Global Scholarship Program will select 1260 Students from the 155 Countries for 2021. Best Universities in Australia
Benefits of Korean Global Scholarship Program 2021.
The Korean Scholarship program is one of the best scholarship-providing companies in the world. It provides all the following advantages to Students from Worldwide.
- AirFare: It bears all the expenses of our Air tickets. You don’t have to worry about the flying expense.
- Resettlement Allowance: The Government of South Korea provides the amount of 2,00,000 KRW for settlement once at the time of your entry in South Korea.
- Living Expenses: The Government of South Korea bears the living expenses of Students and provides almost 20,000 KRW for groceries etc.
- Korean Language Course: The Government of South Korea provides a chance to learn the Korean language that is the course of 1 year.
- Medical Insurance: The KGSP provides medical facilities to all Students. They hire Experienced Doctors as well as Dentists to take care of Students.
- Tuition Fees: The KGSP bears the complete Tuition fee of Students.
- Printing Fee: The Government of South Korea also the expenses of thesis printing fee.
- Degree Completion Grants: The KGSP provides a degree completion grant of almost 1,00,000 KRW.
Programs Offered by Korean Global Scholarship Program:
The Korean Global Scholarship Program offered the following program for students to be studies.
Undergraduate programs are available for those students who have completed their Intermediate degree. Age requirements for all these programs are below 25 years.
Postgraduate Degree Program:
These programs are for those students who have completed their Graduation in those Subject in which he wants to study Masters. Candidate for Applying should be less than 40 years of age.
If an International Student wants to study Ph.D. programs. Then he must have to hold the degree of bachelors and Masters in which programs he wants to study more. The age limit for Ph.D. is the same as for the Master’s Degree Program of 40 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for Korean Global Scholarship program:
- All the International Students from the Whole World can Apply for this Scholarship Program.
- Korean Citizens are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship program.
- The Candidate who is willing to apply for a Graduate degree Program must be less than the age of 40 years.
- The Candidate must have clear the Medical test and have Good health. The Candidate should be fit for applying for this Scholarship Program.
- The minimum required marks in the previous studies should be more than 80% for applying.
Required Documents to applying for Korean Global Scholarship Program:
Following is a list of Required Documents to Apply for the Korean Global Scholarship Program:
- Copy of the Certificate of recent Completed degree
- Medical assessment form
- Recommendation Letters
- Personal Statements.
- Awards if you won
How to Apply for this Scholarship Program:
You can apply KGSP by following under steps.
- Find a suitable Korean University for yourself.
- Find the nearest Korean embassy. Or Go to the university if Possible and fill the Application form and provide them the required documents.
- You can apply through the Embassy in 3 universities at a time.
Note: For more information about the Korean Global Scholarship Program visit their official website by clicking the link below:
The last date to Apply for Korean Global Scholarship Program is 30 April 2021.