The Government of Pakistan and the Population Welfare of Charsadda announce the latest Jobs Opportunities for Eligible and Interested Candidates. [Latest Gepco Jobs 2021 in Gujranwala]
Latest Jobs in Population Welfare Charsadda 2021:
The Department of Population Welfare requires applicants to fill the following vacant positions.
Family Welfare Assistant (Male)(BPS-07):
- The maximum age limit for these Jobs is 18-30 Years.
Family Welfare Assistant (Female)(BPS-07):
- The maximum age limit for these latest Jobs is 18-30 Years.
How to Apply for these Jobs in the Population welfare department?
- Interested Candidates can apply by Submitting an Application form with Educational Certificate, Domicile, CNIC, and 02 Recent Passport size Photographs at Allied Testing Service.
- You can download an Application form by Clicking on the Link Below
Download APPLICATION FORM
- Candidate should submit the fee of Rs 450 in any HBL or Habib Bank branch in favor of Allied Testing Service ATS and send Challan form to given address with mentioned Above Documents.
Address: Operation Manager Allied Testing Service, G-171, Street No 36, Sector F-10/1 Islamabad.
- The last date to apply for these Jobs is 23 December 2021.
- Incomplete and Late Submitted Applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to all original documents at the time of the Interview.
For More details about Allied, Testing Service CLICK HERE to visit their Official Website.