The Government of Pakistan as Imran Khan Prime Minister of Pakistan announces the provision of Scholarships to Sri Lankan Students to Study in Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan announces Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PostDoctoral Programs as a Scholarship for Eligible and Interested Sri Lankan Students to come and Study in Pakistan. [Government Jobs in Fisheries Department Punjab 2021]
Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan announces 100 Slots for MBBS Students Out of 60 will be awarded this year.
Courses Offered in this Scholarships Program:
MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery):
- GCE A’ Levels /Equivalent Examinati0ns (Pre-Medical) with at least 65% Marks.
- GCE A’ Levels /Equivalent Examinati0ns (Pre-Engineering) with at least 65% Marks.
Bachelors Degree Program:
- GCE A’ Levels /Equivalent Examinati0ns in required subjects with 60% Marks.
Master’s Degree Program:
- 16 Years Education in Relevant Subjects with 60% Marks at Graduate Level.
- 18 Years Education in Relevant Subjects with CGPA 3.00/4.00 at Master’s Level.
- Research Thesis at MS level is Required.
For More Details about these Scholarships Click HERE
The Last Date to Applying for these Scholarships is 5 July 2021.
To Know More About HEC Higher Education Commission Click the Link Below: