University of health sciences Lahore(UHS) announces the 1st Merit list of MBBS for Government Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab(2021). Students can submit their complaints on 25 January 2021.
In Pakistan, Every year Many students pass the FSc(Pre-Medical) and want to get admission to MBBS. For getting Admission to MBBS Every student attempt the MDCAT exam. And then they wait for the Merit list to clear that Either they get an Admission or not. Now the wait is over the University of Health Sciences(UHS) announces the 1st merit list of the MBBS program. UHS issued the provisional merit list for open merit MBBS 2021.
The lucky and talented top 4500 candidates are qualified to get admission to the MBBS program in Government Medical Colleges or Institutes.
1st Merit list of MBBS:
UHS announces the 1st merit list of MBBS for public medical Colleges or universities. To see the 1st merit list of MBBS announced by UHS(University of Health Sciences), Must Click on the link below:
If You have a complaint then you can complain on the link below:
Starting Merit of 1st Merit list:
Top on the merit list, The aggregate of first merit candidates with concluding MDCAT marks is 97.2227%.
The Closing Merit of MBBS in Public Medical Colleges is 90.9364%
List of Public Sector Medical Colleges:
The list of Public sector medical colleges with their low aggregate are following:
- King Edward Medical University (KEMU) 94.2045
- Allama Iqbal Medical College (AIMC) 93.5000
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS) 93.0202
- Shaikh Zayed Medical Colleges 92.8565
- Nishter Medical College 92.5655
- Ameer-ud-din Medical Colleges 92.4468
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University (FJMU) 92.3656
- Rawalpindi Medical University 92.2589
- Punjab Medical College Faisalabad 92.06587
- Gujranwala Medical College 92.0204
- Quid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur 91.9453
- Khwaja Safdar Medical College 91.6654
- Sahiwal Medical College 91.5541
- Sargodha Medical College 91.2029
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat 91.0632
- D.G Khan Medical College 90.9364
There are 4500 seats for studying MBBS in Government Medical Colleges. These 4500 candidates are very lucky because they grab the seat for studying MBBS in Government Medical Colleges in Punjab. Because the fee of MBBS in Public medical Colleges is almost 60,000 per semester. While on the other hand, The Fees of MBBS in private medical colleges of Pakistan is almost 8,00,000 per semester.
Many Many Congratulations to those students that have to get admission to Public medical Colleges. You must go to these colleges and submit their fee and finalize their admissions and confirm their admission to Government Medical Colleges or universities.