Army medical college (AMC)/Cmh announces admissions 2021 for undergraduate programs.
AMC and CMH have announced admissions for session 2021. Applications are invited for the following degree programs.
- BDS( Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery).
Open Merit Seats:
- Pakistani students/citizens (including AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan) can apply for admission in Army medical college Rawalpindi.
- F.Sc(Pre-Medical) or Equivalent must be passed with a minimum of 65% aggregate marks.
- Passing PMC-MDCAT with a minimum of 60% marks is mandatory for applying against open merit seats for admission in Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Having Appeared in the NUMS Entry Test is mandatory for applying against open merit seats for admission in Army Medical College (AMC) Rawalpindi.
Foreign or Dual Nationality or Overseas Pakistanis:
- A student who does not holds a Pakistani nationality or holds a dual nationality or is an overseas or non-resident citizen of Pakistan and having obtained their HSSC or Equivalent 12 Grade Qualification from outside Pakistan. The admission of the foreign student shall be against the open merit seats.
- Minimum 65% marks in FSc(pre-medical) or equivalent having 12 years of education from foreign school or college in at least three subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Equivalence from IBCC shall be required in case of foreign study.
- Applicant having Pass PMC-MDCAT exam with a minimum of 60% marks or alternatively acquired more than 60% in each of SAT designated subject results(Biology, Chemistry, and Physics).
- The result of SAT must be equated to MDCAT using a weightage of 40% Biology, 35% Chemistry, 25%for Physics.
- The applicant must have passed the English language proficiency test e.g: IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5 or have the certification of the National University of Modern Languages (NUML) after a one-year English language Course. Where the medium of instruction for obtaining the required academic qualification is not in English.
Weightage formula for admission:
- NUMS entry test 50%
- FSc(Pre-Medical) 50%
For MBBS in Army medical College is 55 seats.
For BDS in Army Medical College is 15 seats.
How to Apply:
The candidates who want to get admission to Army Medical College are required to visit the NUMS website,
More information is on the attested page.
For more information Must visit NUMS official Website.
The last date to apply for admission in Army medical college is 14 January 2021.