The Agriculture Department of Pakistan announces the latest Government Jobs Opportunities for Eligible, Qualified, and Interested Candidates. Both Male and Female Candidates can Apply for these Jobs in Pakistan. [Jobs in Pakistan Single Window]
Government Jobs in Agriculture Department:
The agriculture department invites Applications from the Citizens of Pakistan for recruitment on the following Job Vacancies on a Contract basis under the development project “Privatization of Extension Services to Enhance the Service Delivery”.
Project Director (MP-I):
- 18 Years of Education in Agriculture or Master’s in Business Administration from HEC recognized Institute.
- Minimum 20 Years of Working Experience in relevant field.
- Working in Agriculture and related disciplines on the preparation of production
technologies and packages.
- Strong Communication and Computer Skills (including MS Office).
- The Maximum Age limit for these Jobs is 60 Years.
- 18 Years of Education in Project Management, Agriculture, or other relevant Administrative Sciences from any reputed HEC recognized Institute.
- 10 Years of Working Experience in Public or Private Sector Organization.
- Proficiency in the use of ICTs and Job Specific Applications.
- The Maximum Age limit for these Government Jobs is 50 Years.
- 18 Years of Education or Master’s degree in Law, Quality Management, Business Administration, or Project Management.
- 10 Years of Working Experience in the field.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills are required.
- Fluent written communication of English and Urdu.
- The Maximum Age limit for these Jobs in Pakistan is 45 Years.
Business Development Officer (MP-III):
- 16 Years of Education in Agriculture, Economics, Business Administration, or Agricultural Engineering from any HEC recognized Institute.
- At least 05 Years of Working Experience.
- Proficiency in the use of ICTs and job-specific applications.
- The Maximum Age limit for these Government Jobs is 45 Years.
How to APPLY for these Jobs in Agriculture Department:
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online by Clicking on the link below
- Candidates can Also Apply Offline by Submitting an Application form at the Given Address.
Address: Secretary Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building.
Candidates can download an Application form from the Official Website of the Agriculture department by Clicking HERE.
- Maximum 07 Years of Age Relaxation will be provided to Candidates in case of Upper Age.
- The Last Date to Apply for these Government Jobs is 04 April 2022.
- Incomplete and Late Submitted Applications will not be Entertained.
Read the Advertisement below Carefully