Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Stipendium Hungaricum of Hungary announce the latest Scholarships Opportunities for Pakistani Students. All Pakistani students who want to continue their higher studies Abroad. This is a great opportunity for them to Study in Hargary on Scholarships.
All Pakistani Eligible and Interested Students can apply for these scholarships to study in Hungary. Both Male and Female interested Students can Apply for these Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships.
Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2022:
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships Program offers the study field or Programs for Pakistani or AJK Nationals for Scholarships 2022-23 on Open merit.
Types of Scholarships:
- Bachelors Degree Program (After 12 Years of Education.
- One Tier Master’s Degree (After 12 Years of Education).
- Master’s Degree (After 16 Years of Education)
- Ph.D. Degree Program (After 17/18 Years of Education)
PhD / Doctorate (05 Seats):
- These fields are related to Sports Sciences.
- Hosted by the All Hungarian Universities or Institutes.
One Tier’s Master(20 Seats):
- These fields are related to Medicine, General Medicine, or Dentistry.
Bachelor’s Programs(10 Seats):
- These fields are related to Economics, Physical Training (Sport Sciences).
- Offered by All Hungarian Universities and Institutes.
Policies of Pakistan Medical Council Regarding Medicine and Dentistry in Hungary:
- The program these students enter must be the same as that for the nationals of Hungary, the institution must not have a separate track for foreign students.
- Pakistani students must complete their house jobs in the foreign country from Hungary or from where they have graduated; this should be recognized by the relevant authorities of that country.
- The graduates should get a license of Medicine in that country issued by a foreign regulatory body.
Pakistan Medical Council listed Hungary Universities as A list for the Medical Studies.
Financial Coverage and Benefits of this Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships:
You can CLICK HERE to know about Benefits and Financial Coverage through these Scholarships.
- The Student must be a citizen of Pakistan or AJK.
- The Age limit for undergraduate students is 18-22 Years. For Masters Degree Program is 35 Years. For Ph.D. Degree Program is 40 Years.
- The Applicant must have completed Intermediate for Bachelors and One tier Masters Degree.
- The Applicant must have completed 16 Years of Education for the Master’s degree program.
- The Applicant must have completed 18 Years of Education for the Application in a Ph.D. degree program.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable by the Hungarian side.
- In case of final selection, The candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
The Last date to Apply for these Hungary Scholarships is 17 January 2022.
How to Apply:
- Interested Students can Apply by Submitting an Application at the Website of Stipendium Hungaricum and HEC.
- You can Apply Online by clicking on the link below on the Hungarian Website.
APPLY NOW ONLINE
- Apply on HEC Website by Clicking on the Link Below
Required Documents at the Time of Applying:
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- School Certificates
- Transcript of Records and its Translation.
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Acceptance of Statement for Application in Tempus Public Foundation Hungary online system.
You May Like to Read: