PAF takes its Pick to the finest young people in the land. Now the Pakistan Air Force is Looking for the Commissioned officers in the Medical Branch. PAF provides a chance for the young nation to Join PAF as a commissioned officer in 127 Combat Support Course (Medical Branch). [Join Pakistan Army as a 2nd Lieutenant]
Join PAF as a Commissioned Officer:
Pakistan Air Force announces jobs in Two Medical Branch Courses:
- Medical Branch (Specialists) SPSSC
- Medical Branch (GDMOs) SPSSC
Medical Branch (Specialists) SPSSC:
Both Male and Female Citizens of Pakistan are eligible for this Course.
The Age of the Candidate should be in between 29-45 Years on 4 October 2021.
Rank: The rank of Squadron Leader will be awarded to Candidates of this Course.
The Training period for this 127 combat support course is 24 weeks.
Height: The Height of the Candidate should be 163.5 cm.
The Candidate must have MBBS with 2nd Division or equivalent with specialization in the following disciplines from the Pakistani or Foreign Medical Institute which is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council(PMDC) or Pakistan Medical Council (PMC).
- Urologist: FCPS/FRCS/Diplomat American Board.
- Anesthetist: FCPS/FRCA/ Diplomat American Board /MS.
- Pulmonologist: FCPS/FRCP/Equivalent qualification in Pulmonology/MD.
- Psychiatrist: FCPS/FRCP/MCRS/MCRP/Diplomat American Board.
- ENT: FCPS/MRCS/FRCS(ENT)/Diplomat American Board /MS.
- Neuro Surgeon: FCPS/FRCS/MRCS.
Medical Branch (GDMOs) SPSSC:
The Male Nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible for this Course.
The Age of the Candidate should be between 24-28 Years on 04 October 2021.
Rank: The rank of Flight lieutenant will be awarded to the successful candidate of this Course.
The Training Period for this Course is 24 Weeks.
Height: The height of the Candidate should be a minimum of 163.5cm.
MBBS with minimum 2nd Division or equivalent from the Pakistani or Foreign Medical University or College which is recognized by the Pakitan Medical and Dental Council with having one year of experience of house job in any institute recognized by the PMC.
Preference will be given to those who have experience in relevant fields after a house Job.
- You have to register yourself online at Join PAF
- Intelligence test followed by an academic test in relevant subjects at respective/Nearest Information and Selection Centre.
- Initial Medical and Interview conducted at respective/Nearest Information and Selection Centre.
- Psychologist test with being taken from Short Listed Candidates Only.
- The interview will be taken by the first AHQ selection Board.
- Final Medical Examination will be at CMB, Lahore.
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of merit.
- Twice Rejected by ISSB.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Removed or Dismissed from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Permanent unfit declared by AMB.
- Convicted in a court of law in any heinous offense.
- Declared Medical Unfit due to Hepatitis B or C.
- Thrice Screened out by Army, Navy, or Air Force during preliminary selection.
- Given Incomplete, Wrong, or False Information.
Future Prospects and Benefits:
- Highly Competetive Salary Package
- Free Medical Treatment of Self and Family
- Traning and Posting in Different cities of Pakistan or Abroad.
- Free Accommodation and 50% Wavier in fare by Train and Air travel
- Internationally recognized Courses
- Membership of Air Force Housing Scheme.
The Registration starts on 19 April and the Last date to Apply is 10 May 2021.
You can learn more about Pakistan Air Force and Apply by clicking HERE