Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) announced Scholarships for Intermediate and Bachelors’s Students. This is the special quota scholarship for intermediate and Bachelors’s Students. The Students who have passed the Examinations of Intermediate and Bachelors can apply for this special Quota Scholarships.
Scholarships for Intermediate and Bachelors Students:
If you belong to one of the following Categories, You can apply for this Special Quota Scholarship offers by Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF).
- If you are an Orphan You can apply for this quota scholarship.
- If you are children of Government employers of 1-4 grade. You can apply for this quota Scholarship.
- If you belong to a minority religion. You can apply for this Special Quota Scholarship.
- Disabled or Special Students can also apply for this Special Quota Scholarship.
- If you are a child of Martyre then you can also apply for this Special Quota Scholarship.
The Eligibility Criteria for this PEEF special quota scholarship are the following.
- You must have the domicile of province Punjab.
- You must need a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate or Matric in annual exams by any Punjab board.
- If the total income of your parents is less than 23000. You are eligible for this Special Quota Scholarship Fund. (The Children of grade 1-4 government employers and martyrs are exempted out of the income condition).
- The student must be enrolled in any institute as a regular student for Intermediate or a bachelor’s degree.
- Only those students are eligible for Scholarship fund who are located in any area of Punjab province.
How to Apply for this Scholarship Program:
>You can get the application form from the CEO’s office of Education.
>You can get the application form from the nearest Photo state shop.
>You can also get the application form from the office of your College or Institute.
>You can download the application form from their official Website. You can reach their official website by clicking the link below:
Send this form after filling it with accurate information about yourself to the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund link, Wahdat Road Lahore, 54600.
The last date to apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship fund is 10 March 2021 for Intermediate students and 21 March 2021 for Bachelors’s Students.
The Application will not be entertained that receive after the mentioned date above.